Re: RDFa Design Tests for @prefix and @profile in HTML4/5

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:41:16 -0600
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>

Good pointers Michael.  For those of you concerned with validation, the
advice in [4] is also good.  If you want to conform to the current
technology of using xmlns attributes to declare vocabulary mappings, it
is perfectly safe to ignore those warnings from validators.

Note that the use of '@prefix' that is described in that wiki page is
not yet something that is blessed by anyone.  Having said that, it is
already supported in some of the implementations as sort of a proof of
concept.

[4] http://rdfa.info/wiki/RDFainHTML4#Validation_of_HTML_4_.2B_RDFa