Re: RDFa Design Tests for @prefix and @profile in HTML4/5

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:50:28 -0500

Ivan Herman wrote:
> as an outsider of the group, I have no idea _what_ those design
> decisions are! Is there place where those are described?

They're not design decisions yet... just design mock-ups. I have added a
page to the wiki that hopes to de-mystify the design suite:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/design-suite

The link above explains each design goal and individual design case in
more depth.

> Worse: can be commented upon?

That page is also meant for feedback and alternatives. Anyone on this
list should feel free to edit and comment on the page. If you do comment
- please sign your comment using MediaWiki's signature markup: "~~~~".

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.