Re: Comments on RDFa Primer

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the pointer. Not being a typical poster to the DC mailing
list, I'll offer my thoughts here, which you should feel free to forward.

RDFa does not entrench the legacy namespace. "license" is an agreed-upon
reserved word in XHTML, and we simply reuse the reserved words (e.g.
next, prev, etc...) . The RDFa vocab page at

http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab/

defines that predicate.

-Ben