Re: Holy grail

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 16:14:07 +0100
To: Sam Kuper <sam.kuper@uclmail.net>
CC: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Ah. As I said, I never used Oxygen. Actually, this made me realize that
Oxygen is not the only one having a problem; I use jEdit as my editor
which does have a nice DTD dependent on-the-fly check of XML files
indeed. But it always complains about the xmlns declarations in my
XHTML+RDFa files, and I just learned to ignore those warnings:-(

Thanks!

Cheers

Ivan

Sam Kuper wrote:
> Dear Shane and Ivan,
>
> I'm very grateful to both of you for the information and advice. I
> think, Ivan, that Shane's post probably answers your question; if not,
> this[1] probably will (otherwise let me know, and I'll send a
> clarification to the list).
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Sam
>
> [1]http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/topic2603.html