Re: Is about="[talk:]" a valid CURIE?

Thanks both to Manu and to Shane

I must admit that I was mixed up by the RFC text (I looked at it right
after Shane's mail). What got me mixed up is a stupid syntax thing. I
was used to the '|' character for (E)BNF notations, so when I saw

irelative-part = "//" iauthority ipath-abempty
                  / ipath-absolute
                  / ipath-noscheme
                  / ipath-empty

I was not sure whether this was the same as

irelative-part = "//" iauthority ipath-abempty
                  | ipath-absolute
                  | ipath-noscheme
                  | ipath-empty

And I had then to run to another meeting:-)

(As an aside: it is really strange that RFC-s are still written in ASCII
and not in HTML:-)

Anyway, issue solved! Thanks!

Ivan

mobile: +31-641044153