Re: @rel syntax in RDFa (relevant to ISSUE-60 discussion), was: Using XMLNS in link/@rel

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:07:29 +0200
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
On Feb 27, 2009, at 17:38, Manu Sporny wrote:

> Specifically, Henri's comment:
> "More generally, I think it would make sense to issue an erratum that
> replaces all CURIEs in RDFa with the corresponding full URIs"
> ...seemed to imply (NOTE: I'm not saying that this was intentional!)
> that this had not been discussed previously.

I didn't mean to imply such a thing. Karl had already pointed out the

What I meant to say that I agreed with mnot's erratum idea and thought
it would make sense to generalize it beyond rel.

In general, instead of just referring to the old emails, I wanted to
make my point in a more coherent way than previously (when the facets
of the issue were spread across multiple shorter emails each of which
was too short and needed amending).

Henri Sivonen