telecon Thursday - 19 February

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:37:29 -0800
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi folks,

Well, I'm finally back on a reasonable schedule. Our telecon is
tomorrow, and we'll try to make sure that the HTML5 discussions don't
suck up *all* of our time :)

Any other agenda items we want to talk about I will place *before* the
HTML5 discussions so we make sure to get to them.

-Ben

==========
Thursday, Feb 19th, 2009
1600 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Zakim, pick a victim
==========

Agenda:

1) Action Items
http://www.w3.org/2009/01/22-rdfa-minutes.html#ActionSummary

2) @prefix, specifically @prefix on HEAD
I see from the discussion on January 22 that there was talk of allowing
@prefix on HEAD to apply to the BODY, but I think we had clearly said in
prior discussions that this shouldn't happen, because of the SAX-based
processing of documents. We need to clarify this.

3) HTML5 Discussions
constructive thoughts on where to take the discussions so far.