Re: RDFa Security and Persistence

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:54:14 -0500
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Manu Sporny wrote:
> I agree with you that we will need to find solutions to the trust/spam
> problem, not only for RDFa, but for the general Web as well.

Disclaimer, since this was not very clear: This was a personal statement
of opinion and was in no way made on behalf of the RDFa in XHTML Task
Force.

Covering security and persistence issues for RDFa is not in the RDF in
XHTML Task Force charter. I was attempting to document a placeholder
page and get /something/ regarding security and persistence as it
relates to web semantics on the rdfa.info/wiki site.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.