Re: Updates to RDFa Use Cases

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 07:24:20 -0500
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Manu Sporny wrote:
> Another Q/A page has been started concerning questions surrounding RDFa,
> including common red-herrings and repeated discussions (with answers)
> that can be avoided when discussing what RDFa can and cannot do:
> http://rdfa.info/wiki/common-arguments-against-rdfa
> Help in filling out both pages would be greatly appreciated.

While I understand the frustration, the use of the term red-herring in
this context tends to escalate rather than deescalate the tensions.

I logged in via OpenId, but when I attempted to edit a page, I received
the following message:

    The action you have requested is limited to users in the group

Meanwhile, here are a few pointers which can be mined for additions to
that page:

   "only chartered to solve the problem for XHTML"

   "but HTML is parsed different than XHTML..."

   "invisible metadata"

   "qName antipattern"

   "two different definitions for rel attribute"

- Sam Ruby