Re: Interesting blog: "Online retail : How Best Buy is using Semantic Technology to define a new trend"

Absolutely awesome.

This is what everyone (i think) must be waiting for, to persuade
higher management in a company to produce semantic data.

Now people can not say there is no benefit in generating semantic data.

No more questions like following will be raised:
* We are not going to invest our resources into something which
doesn't have direct impact on company's growth.

Thanks for sharing and kudos to Jay and Nick.

--
Mani Kumar