Possible errata: Initialising the prefix mappings

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 19:47:07 +0100
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Hello all,

In section 5.2 of the RDFa Syntax document, we say that one of the
"locally-scoped variables" that is created at the beginning of
processing is :

  "An initially empty list of [URI mapping]s, called the [local list
of URI mappings]."

However, in section 7 we talk about:

  "...in RDFa the 'default prefix' mapping is
http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#."

Although it's not an enormous issue, I think it would be a little
clearer if we said in section 5.2 that the list of mappings was
actually initialised with this one entry.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane