Re: <acronym title="?">RDFa</acronym>

Oh well, this is really interesting! I've always searched for an
explanation of RDFa, taking RDF as Resource Description Framework, the
"a", starting from the RDF/A name I've always referred to "annotation"
a frequent word on introduction like Semantic Annotation and
something.

So I'm are more curious: there are some reason you choose the "a"
respec other letters?

However, taking this occasion, can be a nice idea choosing if RDFa is
an acronym or not, and if yes to choose the meaning of "a"?

Cheers,

Simone

--
Simone Onofri