Re: <acronym title="?">RDFa</acronym>

And there was me claiming to others that it was not an acronym, just a
name. Oh well.

For the record, for anyone reading this who cares:

There are different serialisations of RDF, and RDF/XML is the name of one
of them. Consequently we initially called our serialisation RDF/XHTML
(http://webbackplane.com/node/57), but then when we extended it to be
usable on more than XHTML we renamed it RDF/A
(http://www.w3.org/2005/Talks/05-steven-www2005/), and then we changed it
to RDFa to make it 'Google-search-friendly'.
http://www.w3.org/2006/04/18-htmltf-minutes#item01

Since RDF/A is not strictly an acronym, I had never considered RDFa as an
acronym either.

Steven