Re: RDFa Snipping Tool

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 21:41:28 +0000
To: David Gratton 2 <david.gratton@donatgroup.com>
CC: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Great to see this - good work! Just had a look at the tutorials and then
skimmed the developer's site [1] where I noticed that RDFa is not
mentioned anywhere ... on purpose? ;)

[1] http://developers.sni.ps/index.php/Main_Page

Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,
Galway, Ireland