Re: RDFa Snipping Tool

Doh! Complete and utter oversight. In our haste to launch we simply did not
think of it.I should note that we had originally done everything as a
Microformat, but pulled it out almost last minute after we made the decision
to go with RDFa, after some encouragement and insight from Ben, Nathan and
Mike. So, we are very appreciative of the help and keen to see this move
forward.

Thanks for the kudos on http://sni.ps and would be keen to see how we can
improve it. We actually made a WP plugin with the API, but WP strips the
RDFa upon publishing. :(