Re: Implementation issue with TC#78

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 21:11:28 -0400
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Manu, I wonder what RDF environment you use? In the case of RDFLib,
> for example, this issue does not even arise,

None, unfortunately - had to write a Turtle generator for librdfa (in
Python) and then use rdflib to generate the proper RDF/XML:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/librdfa/trac/browser/tests/rdfa2rdfxml.py

So, the flow is like so:

librdfa -> raw triples -> rdfa2rdfxml -> TURTLE -> rdflib -> RDF/XML

I just had to modify the Turtle generator that I wrote and now
everything is just peachy.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny