Re: ISSUE-120: Ambiguous Situation with nested @rel where inner @rel is neither CURIE nor link type

Manu Sporny wrote:
> However, I also see specifying:
>
> rel=""
>
> as very different from specifying
>
> rel="foobarrel"

I would find it very confusing if those two cases would cause a triple
"from above" to complete differently.

> In the first case, the author meant to stop chaining by specifying
> rel="". In the second case, the author did not mean to stop chaining by
> specifying rel="foobarrel".

Looking at the whole markup:

I don't think we can justify connecting dc:creator to <ben.jpg>,
especially when a different *value* of @rel would break that connection.

There's not other situation where that happens in RDFa: triple structure
is affected by the *presence* of attributes, never by their specific
value. Sure, a triple might disappear if @rel goes from valid to invalid
CURIE, but the *other* triples whose predicate are specified elsewhere
are not affected.

-Ben