Re: Biological Taxonomy Vocabulary 0.1

Toby A Inkster wrote:

> Unable to find a vocabulary that was satisfactory for my needs, I've put
> together a simple vocabulary for biological taxonomy. The idea is to
> make it powerful enough to cover 80% of use cases, but still simple for
> most non-expert biologists to use.

Have you checked OBO?

http://www.berkeleybop.org/ontologies/

Your proposition has taxonomy and stuff like it, all of that already
covered by most biological vocabularies.

Is there a way of building a "view" (as in relational database view) of
select parts of multiple vocabularies in one? That would work to
simplify for your case.

cheers,
--renato

--
Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at