Re: new Primer

Ivan Herman wrote:
> It may be worth adding a bit more about the power of SPARQL here. It
> would be better to bind it to the example, so, eg: extract the names of
> all persons Alice knows. (Adding the SPARQL query for the geeks is also
> possible...)

I wrestled with this one quite a bit. In fact, the mention of SPARQL is
in there in the first place because Michael prompted me to do it, and I
eventually agreed that hinting at the power of SPARQL would be the right
thing to do.

But, thinking back to my earliest experience with RDF... I would not
want HTML authors to have to grok an actual SPARQL query right away. I
think the abstract power of "you can query this stuff" is enough.

However, I think your point about binding the abstract SPARQL to the
example is correct. How about "friends of Alice's who created items
whose title contains the word 'Bob'" ?

> (Mini, mini comment: if you want to refer to N3, you should rather refer
> to the team submission. Either N3 or Turtle...)

Sounds good.

Both updates have been made to the live version.

-Ben