Re: new Primer

Ben,

congrats. This really reads well!

It may be worth adding a bit more about the power of SPARQL here. It
would be better to bind it to the example, so, eg: extract the names of
all persons Alice knows. (Adding the SPARQL query for the geeks is also
possible...)

(Mini, mini comment: if you want to refer to N3, you should rather refer
to the team submission. Either N3 or Turtle...)

Ivan