Re: request for extension to review RDFa Last Call.

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:37:44 -0500
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
CC: zimmermann@accesstechnologiesgroup.com, Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>, Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@ieee.org>, wai-liaison@w3.org, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Well - the W3C process on this is pretty clear.  If a working group
wishes to submit last call comments as a working group position, then
the working group needs to approve them.  Of course any individual is
free to submit any comments they want.  But I assume Gottfried has been
tasked by the PFWG to draft a working group position, so they need to
approve it.