Re: request for extension to review RDFa Last Call.

Let's try it this way:

Gottfried,

Why don't you make your target to file your comments directly
without prior PFWG review to <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
by 4 April.

Ben,

If any of Gottfried's questions raise in the Task Force
mind a question of "is this really necessary for accessibility?"
then I suggest a dialog with PFWG on the issue before
the RDFa Task Force goes to consensus on a disposition.

Shane,

Yes, if we were on time, we would prefer to filter the
comments through the Group.  But in fact we are here
imposing on our friends for extra time; and I think
Ben and I should implement a process that saves RDFa as much
calendar overtime as possible while still enabling a review.

Al