RE: Updated distiller plus some new tests

Thanks Ivan! I'll add them with the other pending TCs as per today.

Happy Easter to you as well ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

PS: I'm just guessing, but Manu's action
http://www.w3.org/2008/03/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action09 is done with
this :)?

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/