Updated distiller plus some new tests

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:22:45 +0100
To: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Having read the minutes of yesterday's meeting[1] I have updated the
RDFa distiller. I believe it implements the XMLLiteral as described in
the minutes.

There are also some, independent improvements: I have made some
improvements on the RDF/XML and Turtle serializations (I had to hack
into the serialization module of RDFLib which was buggy here and there
and produced a fairly ugly turtle output:-(

Most importantly, however, I propose four more test cases (attached in
the tar file) on XML Literals. There is a description of the test goals
in each of the xhtml files.

Happy Easter, week-end, etc, everyone!

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/20-rdfa-minutes.html