Re: RDFa Last Call Comment: garbage collecting "useless" triples doesn't seem necessary and could hurt authors as they write RDFa

I was guilty in raising this issue a long time ago:-( and, somehow, it
made it into the document after all.

I must say that my comment at this point is awfully non-technical and
very pragmatic:-( Yes, this created complications on the processing
rules and, for example, Mark & co. had to pay a heavy price for it as
editors:-). But it is done. If we decide to roll back on that, this
means a non-editorial change on the document, ie, we will have to issue
a second last call and delay closure of RDFa. I am not sure what is
better for the community at this point...

I know. This is an awfully administrative and non-technical reaction,
but I had to raise this:-)

Ivan