Re: additional test needed

Shane (et al)

I have attached 3 additional tests along the line of what Shane says.
They are all variants of #11:

- 1.xhtml: specified an explicit xml:XMLLiteral datatype (the result
should be the same as #11)

- 2.xhml: changing 1.xhtml and using a different namespace (example.org)
instead of the rdf one for the XMLLiteral, result should be a plain literal

- 3.xhtml: the same as 1.xhtml, but using an unusual prefix (instead of
'rdf'). Th result should be the same as 1.xhtml.

And... the first test did catch a bug in my implementation!:-) Ie, the
test _does_ make sense:-)

Ivan