Re: additional test needed

I actually didn't realize test 11 exercised the funcitonality un til
Manu pointed it out (privately).  However, yes - since there is explicit
text about dealing with XMLLiteral as a specified datatype, I think a
copy of test 11 that did that might be good.  Might I suggest that
instead of using the prefix "rdf" we use something else?  That way if an
implementation mistakenly is testing for the literal "rdf:XMLLiteral" it
would fail the test.