Re: quick ping - ISSUE-104

OK, then please make sure that Appendix B of the RDFa Syntax and
Processing spec has definite statements about the value spaces of BOTH
of your new datatypes, CURIE and URIorSafeCURIE. Being especially
clear on the difference between the QName and CURIE value spaces, and
the similarities or differences betweeen anyURI and URIorSafeCURIE
value spaces, in this part of the document, seems pretty important.

Not that I understand this stuff all that well, but there seems to be
so much potential for confusion that I don't think you can overdo the
explanations here.

Jonathan