Re: Comments on "RDFa in XHTML: Syntax and Processing"

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:07:16 -0700
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>

Jonathan,

We resolved ISSUE-103 a couple of weeks ago, but I realize we forgot to
ask you to comment on our response. We rejected your comment, with the
following explanation:

"CURIEs are not URI schemes, they are a macro expansion mechanism. No
need to change the Syntax document. CURIEs are also QName-like, allowing
legacy languages to migrate forward cleanly."

If you can let us know whether our response is acceptable to you, that
would be great. Thanks!