and more issues to close up

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:27:07 -0700
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Jonathan,

There are two more issues from your email that we addressed. Just wanted
to get confirmation that we did so to your satisfaction:

ISSUE-104
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/104
RESOLVED as "Copy the CURIE datatype definition from
WD-curie-20080402/#s_schema" in telecon
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/01-rdfa-minutes.html On a related note, also
RESOLVED: change the wording from URIorCURIE to URIorSafeCURIE.

ISSUE-105
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/105
RESOLUTION: Added a reference to microformats.org. Changed term to be
URIorSafeCURIE. Fixed the missing content. We agree that propert English
should be the term "recur" but the conventional computer science term is
"recurse" and we are loathe to change it. Removed the extraneous "then"
statements.

Thanks!