Re: Test Case #11 (v2): XMLLiteral

Ivan Herman wrote:
> - add an extra comment field into the RDF graph for the tests including
> this text

What mechanism were you thinking of using to do this? Comments in the
XHTML? In the SPARQL? I don't think I'll have the time unless it's
really easy to add this.

> - modify crazy ivan so that if the test fails, this comment is also
> displayed. Testers may not have the instinct to look at the SPARQL
> source to find such comments...

hmm, probably won't have the time to do this before we go into CR, but
will keep it in mind for the next time I'm messing with the Crazy Ivan
source.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny