Re: Test Case #11 (v2): XMLLiteral

Manu,

my apologies that I was not very clear. What I thought of doing is:

- add yet another field into the RDFa Test Schema:

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/rdfa-test-schema.rdf

for something like warning comment. Then for the real data for these
XMLLiteral type of entries we could add the very same text as you added
to the SPARQL already.

- crazy ivan (which, I presume, reads in the RDF data for each test)
would have a direct access to this and could display the warning text
either automatically or when the test fails.

Having said that, this is just for the beauty of things. It should not
be of a high priority...

Ivan