Re: GRDDL profile and transform for RDFa: new version and new license

From: Toby A Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 23:21:58 +0100
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Fabien Gandon:

> Tests 105 and 107: I donít understand why no triple should be
> generated
> and more precisely what should be tested to decide whether or not a
> triple should be generated in that case. I thought non prefixed name
> were considered to be in the default namespace. Do these tests mean
> that
> non-prefixed predicate names should be ignored?

Yes - they should be ignored, except for the reserved names.

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/#relValues

You might also want to consider supporting "made", "previous" and
"search", which are rel/rev values defined in the W3C HTML 3.2 spec,
but not explicitly reserved in RDFa. The former two are fairly widely
used in the wild.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>