Late, but I have reservations.

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:00:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

First, very sorry I missed your comments deadline, and can't very well expect a formal answer.

Second, some of my issues may have been dealt with already: including 1) the syntax incompatibility with DCMI <meta> and <link>, and 2) the same incompatibility vis-a-vis GRDDL.

Third, to use the RDFa attributes within the <head> element *at all*, regardless of syntax, might lead to less clarity due to the nature of meta data.  The use of RDFa attributes within the <body> element do not necessarily suffer from the same issue, except for one class of user - persons (and personal privacy).

Fourth, there is a way to ameliorate the loss of privacy for "the little people" without any changes to RDFa.  More complete information may be found at:

http://www.RUSTPrivacy.org/PIIandRDFa.pdf

--Gannon J. Dick