Re: comment on the syntax document: discrepancies between tests and the latest version...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:08:44 +0100
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>
CC: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>

Mark Birbeck wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
>> I try to run my newest version of tests against crazy ivan, and I get
>> four failed tests. As far as I can see, all four are based on some
>> discrepancies between the syntax document and the test suite (or I
>> misunderstood something).
>
> Good tests...thanks.

The merit is Michael's, not mine!

I have update my test implementation[1], and now it passes all tests on
crazy ivan except for #34 and #38 which should then be updated...

I will move this test implementation to its final, 'official' place when
the syntax document is published...

Thanks Mark

Ivan

[1] http://www.ivan-herman.net/cgi-bin/Tests/testRDFa.py?uri=