New editors' draft of the XHTML+RDFa syntax document is available

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:58:20 +0000
To: "W3C RDFa task force" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hello everyone,

A further update to the XHTML+RDFa Syntax document is now available:

  <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080125/>

If you've seen the minutes of yesterday's telecon you'll know that we
cleared up a lot of remaining issues, and this has been reflected in
the draft.

This draft also includes some improvements on the way that some things
are explained, such as a general 'tightening up' of things like URI
and CURIE processing, which we believe brings the spec very close to
completion.

I know that Ben has some formal reviewers lined up, but we also very
much welcome feedback from anyone who has the time to have a read,
even if it's just one or two sections. We'd also like to get reports
from implementers that might get the chance to update their
implementations; we need to know if the rules are clear, and whether
there are any omissions or inconsistencies.

We look forward to you comments.

Regards,

Mark

--