Telecon in a few hours - 1600 UTC Thursday

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:26:28 -0800
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

We have an *important* telecon tomorrow, so please make every effort to
attend if you care about the outstanding RDFa issues.

Thursday, January 23rd, 2008.
1600 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: TBD

1) Action Items

2) Treatment of non-prefixed @rel/@rev and reserved words
we should vote to confirm what we've been saying in recent emails: that
reserved words ends up as vocab#reserved_word, and that other
non-prefixed items are ignored.

test cases:

3) Chaining: Mark's model vs. Ben's model (the endless sequel)
At this point, we should ensure that everyone understands the models,
and then we vote. The central issue is whether @href/@resource can
complete hanging @rel's, and if they do then what happens to
@property/@instanceof on those elements with @href/@resource and no

(I don't see the point of splitting Mark's model into three different
votes, since that would yield some inconsistent outcome, but I can be
convinced to vote more granularly if folks want that.)

4) @src attribute: equivalent to @about or equivalent to @resource?