Re: Exact wording for non-prefixed CURIEs in @rel/@rev

Mark Birbeck wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> I think it could work. But I'm feeling that a more compact solution
> would be possible, by simply removing unprefixed CURIEs altogether,
> and then ensuring that valid unprefixed values get prefixed.
>
> How about that?

Yes - that sounds great.

> We simply modify the introductory part of the CURIE
> section to say that unprefixed CURIEs are ignored (which we have
> already, but it's not published) and then in some other suitable spot
> we just say that "license" => "xh:license", "next" => "xh:next", and
> so on.

If you mean all "unprefixed CURIEs are ignored in all RDFa attributes",
then agreed. I want to make sure that we are ignoring all unprefixed
CURIEs in @property. This is to ensure consistency in the "unprefixed
CURIEs are ignored" statement.

> And we might as well change the empty prefix from XHTML-vocab (since
> no-one needs to write ":next" anymore) to the current default mapping.

Could you clarify? This sounds like the empty prefix could be set to
whatever is defined by "xmlns"... at which point, I second Shane's
"eeeewww".

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny