Re: Does @instanceof apply to @href?

Mark Birbeck wrote:
> No...it does. The whole point of the 'hanging rel' proposal, which
> everyone seemed happy with at the time :(

Mark: what you saw in your mind's eye was not clear to everyone. So if
"everyone was happy" with it, it wasn't with what you thought we were
talking about. Even Manu, who now agrees with you, didn't know about
@href completing @rel until this more recent discussion.

I'm trying very hard to make sure we all understand what you're
proposing now, so that we don't move forward with an incomplete
understanding again.

So, in that vein, I need you to address the use case I'm having trouble
with in my other email:

        Mark

You're saying that this yields:

  <#me> foaf:knows <#mark> .

But now, what about @instanceof and @property? Do they also apply to
<#mark>?

  <#mark> rdf:type foaf:Person .
  <#mark> foaf:name "Mark" .

Am I correct in understanding that, in these chaining cases in your
model, @property can have @href as its subject?

-Ben