Re: status of non-prefixed values in @rel

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:26:57 -0600
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
CC: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben Adida wrote:
> Certainly, in the RDFa spec, we should "outsource" the definition of the
> reserved words to the XHTML spec.

But this document (rdfa-syntax) IS the XHTML spec.  It contains the
module definition.  I mean, we can pull that back out into a separate
document if you want.  That's just editorial.  But if we do, it makes
the whole thing harder to read and understand in my opinion.  It also
makes us and our language (XHTML+RDFa) dependent upon another, external
REC track document that we would then have to be in lock step with on
our way to publication.