Re: Summary of @href/@resource completing triples issue (v2.0)

I looks kind of ok to me. It may seem odd, but it's surely better than
e.g. completerel="false".. ;). However, it does seem to be somewhat of
a "recovery mechanism", especially since there is no way to prevent
@about to complete triples. Since a hanging rel affects so much, maybe
@rel="" may look deceptively safe?

.. Regarding empty RDFa attributes -- the earlier issue as to if
@instanceof="" could be used to create an unnamed (and untyped) bnode
seems to have been resolved that it does not; as stated in the syntax
document:

    "If present, the attribute must contain one or more [CURIE]s"

Was there any disputes to that, or is it effectively final? Not that
I'd sorely miss it, just to be sure. And perhaps the reasoning for
that applies here as well? (Sure, the same rule as cited above goes
for @rel right now too, but then this hasn't been suggested before.)

Best regards,
Niklas