Re: Test Cases for 2008-01-10 telecon

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:25:29 -0800
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>

The only tracker-related email on this is:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0038.html

where Ivan gives his thumbs up to considering reserved words :)

But it's not a closed issue, and I know we've discussed this before. I
thought the issue was closed, I guess we need to make sure we're in
agreement.

-Ben