Re: Least-damage approach to @href/@resource completing triples

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 18:49:59 -0800
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>

Manu Sporny wrote:
> the semantic web can recover from Ben's rules.

I'd like that on my tombstone, please :)

Before we rush ahead, Mark and I had a good chat tonight and there is
one definitely positive development: we're starting to understand each
other's model better.

I think there's a *lot* of misunderstanding of both models right now. So
let's see what we can figure out tomorrow and Friday....