Re: RDFa in flickr?

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:14:19 +0900
Cc: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, aaron@ludicorp.com
To: Bob DuCharme <bob@snee.com>

Le 6 janv. 2008 à 05:00, Bob DuCharme a écrit :
> I remember hearing that flickr was using some RDFa, but I can't find
> any mention of it anywhere. After doing a View Source on a few
> flickr pages, I found a single property="dc:title" attribute in each
> photo's page (e.g. in http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobdc/2119795376/)--just
>  enough to tease me.
>
> Does anyone know anything about this, or did I just dream it?

Maybe a way to help Flickr on this would be to propose
	* what would be useful to add to the page
	* and how to extract it?
It doesn't mean they will do it but it might encourage them :)

Another way would be to create and Flickr-RDFa-izer using the Flickr
API. That would be a good test in fact.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/