Re: Test Case #73: @about with relative URL using XHTML @xml:base

My understanding was that, at some point, we decided _not_ to allow
xml:base in RDFa! Unfortunately, I do not have a reference to the
relevant mail:-(. Or am I wrong?

(As a full disclosure: although it would require editing my code, I
would be in favour of having it... But there were some good reasons back
then not to allow it, though I do not remember what they were...)

Ivan