Re: Small problem with... test harness? SPARQL processor?

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:51:45 -0500
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Thanks Manu! What this means: pyRdfa probably gets through all tests.
> Yey!:-)

Yay! That's awesome!

Your parser and my parser fail on #84 and #85 - I haven't traced it by
hand yet, but I think the SPARQL for those two tests are messed up. Just
a heads-up.

#86 is going to fail because we don't have a way of knowing whether the
test should return TRUE or FALSE. Michael has to put a flag into the RDF
Test Case manifest to express whether or not the test should return TRUE
or FALSE.

#88 needs to be re-written - it's going to fail because the SPARQL isn't
correct.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny