Re: Request to process RDFa Syntax Document Draft as Last Call

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 22:59:35 -0500
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
CC: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Just to add a little more information to ensure we're following the
proper W3C process:

- We had responded to Diego's review of the RDFa Syntax Document earlier
today:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Feb/0074.html

- We had also responded to Ed's review of the RDFa Syntax Document:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Feb/0075.html

- Ed has since approved all of our replies to his comments and the
changes that were made as a result of his review:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Feb/0076.html

- Diego had two additional changes, which we have responded to and
integrated into the latest Last Call-ready draft:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Feb/0078.html

- Diego is currently thinking about the changes in more depth and will
get back to us if there are any issues that he can identify.

- Ivan will be reviewing the updates tomorrow (in a couple of hours).

- I have gone through all of the changes twice and see no further
technical or editorial issues.

- Currently, we have resolved every outstanding edit and issue that we
have with the RDFa in XHTML Syntax document.

Is there anything else we need to do before the call on Tuesday?

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.