Request to process RDFa Syntax Document Draft as Last Call

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:01:17 -0600
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
CC: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

This is a request from the RDFa in XHTML Task Force to proceed in
processing the RDFa Syntax Document as a Last Call. We expect that the
SWD WG will take action on this during their next telecon on February
19th, 2008.

The RDFa TF has:

1. Made all major and minor edits to the document that were needed.
2. Implemented changes to address Ed and Diego's reviews.
3. Set the end of the Last Call commenting period as April 4th, 2008.
4. Agreed that the link below is the draft that should go to last call.

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080217/Overview.html

The document previous to this one was reviewed and accepted [1] by the
XHTML2 workgroup on February 6th, 2008. The differences between that
version and the current draft can be found here:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080217/rdfa-syntax-diff.html

If there are any issues in process or content, please let us know
immediately so that we may remedy them before the telecon call on
February 19th, 2008. We will have one RDFa implementor and an RDFa
editor on the call to answer any last minute questions that may arise.

--

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/02/06-xhtml-minutes#item03