Submission of some new RDFa test

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:38:24 +0100
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
CC: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Michael et al,

I looked at the current test harness, and I found some features that, in
my view, are not really tested yet. So I came up with some more tests (I
may come up with more but I have to do something else now...). You
probably have to renumber them to fit the test harness series, I used
some intermediate numbers...

Here is the rough content (I have put some description text into the tests):

Tests X1-X8 deal with incomplete triples, role of @resource, @href,
@about, etc, and their relative priorities. These are related to the
last round of discussion we had...

Test x10 tests that a rel="foobar" should _not_ generate at triple. Note
that the test harness should check the False value of the SPARQL return
and _not_ the True value (it should be possible to handle that in the
crazy ivan harness, too).

Test x11 is the same as #76, but used the rel=":next", etc, instead of
rel="next". The result should be the same as for test #76. This refers
to a small issue we had to clarify last week with Mark on the mailing list.

Test x12 also refers to a small discussion we had with Mark on the list,
namely on the exact interpretation of the CURIE "_:" (is it always the
_same_ Bnode or a new Bnode on each occurence; it seems that the former
is more consistent:-(

I hope this helps...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/