Re: WD-rdfa-syntax-20071018: rel="start" vs. rel="first"

Hi David,

Interesting idea, but since RDFa is a serialisation for RDF, then what
we're interested in is the full URI, and xh:first would therefore be a
completely different URI to atom:first anyway.

Also, "start" actually precedes the Atom definitions, since it was
already in HTML and we've just retained it.

So I think we'd need to stick with xh:start.

--
  Mark Birbeck

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
  The registered office is at:

    2nd Floor
    Titchfield House
    69-85 Tabernacle Street